Friday, January 21, 2011

Sweet Moves



I don't mean to brag but my son has some pretty sweet moves.  I love that he gets so lost in the music.  Ella is a great dancer as well, but she has already reached the age where she gets shy when people watch.  I wish that never happened.  It is so cool to watch little kids.  They don't care what people think of them, they are free to be.  One of my favorite things to do with the kids is have dance offs.  They think I am so lame, and none of my moves are cool.  I tell them that I teach people to dance at work and they laugh at me and seriously think I must be joking.  I am going to maintain the position that I am cool no matter what my kids think.


1 comment:

  1. Personally, I think you should be worried about him turning into a gangster. He looks pretty gangtsa already. Has he started threatening to chicken sandwich people? Because then you better really be worried.

    (ok, I said all of that only because I am jealous of how cool that dude looks. I'm pretty sure when I dance around to that song in my mom sweat pants, I don't look nearly that cool..)

    ReplyDelete