Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My new nemisis

I freaked the freak out last night. Apparently spiders are my new nemesis and they are no longer strictly haunting me during the day but have chosen to enter into my dreams. In my dream last night there were four spiders crawling on the ceiling neon in color about the size of footballs. When one of the spiders dropped from the wall and landed on me in bed I started kicking like crazy to get it off me. I honest to god got a charlie horse in my right calf and am flipping sore this morning from the pandemonium. I think my husband thinks I am half crazy because I couldn't sleep half the night because,duh, I was hunting for spiders. So apparently my glow from yesterday has worn off and I am sporting the red eye zombie look. That with the three pimples I grew on my chin this morning has made me quite the epitome of beauty....that is what happens when I get a little too cocky with myself. I am not sure what the symbolism behind spider attacks are when it comes to dream analysis but I will tell you right now if these dreams continue I am going to have to enter the loony bin. There is not enough coffee in the world to help me with the sleep hangover I am feeling this morning. Warning to all spiders of the world, I hate you, and am not afraid to take physical action. Well, I am kind of afraid, but still don't test me!!!!!!
p.s. No, I didn't cut my hair again.  This picture just captures the essence of how I am feeling right now!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Best picture ever!

    Okay, time for my blog on your blog. Here is what I could find (Google-ing of course) about interpreting spider dreams. You pick which is most appropriate! ;-)

    "Spiders
    To see a spider in your dream, indicates that you are feeling like an outsider in some situation. Or perhaps you want to keep your distance and stay away from an alluring and tempting situation. The spider is also symbolic of feminine power or an overbearing mother figure in your life. Alternatively, a spider refers to a powerful force protecting you against your self-destructive behavior. If you kill a spider in your dream, then it symbolizes misfortune and bad luck.

    To see a spider spinning a web in your dream, signifies that you will be rewarded for your hard work. You will be promoted in your job or recognized for your achievement in a difficult task. Spiders are also a symbol of creativity due to the intricate webs they spin. On a negative note, spiders may indicate a feeling of being entangled or trapped in a sticky or clingy relationship.�It represents some ensnaring and controlling force. You feel that someone or some situation is sucking the life right out of you. Alternatively, if a spider is spinning a web in your dream, then it could be a metaphor for the world wide web and global communication.

    To see a spider climbing up a wall in your dream, denotes that your desires will be soon be realized.

    To dream that you are bitten by a spider, represents a conflict with your mother or some dominant female figure in your life. The dream may be a metaphor for a devouring mother or the feminine power to possess and entrap. Perhaps you are feeling trapped by some relationship. If you eat a spider or dream that a spider is in your mouth, symbolizes your control over a situation. You are not afraid to exert your dominance in a relationship."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude - check out what dreammoods.com says about your spider dream (it's my favorite dream interpretation website - I use it often since I have such vivid dreams too!)

    http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=spiders

    ReplyDelete