Thursday, January 13, 2011

Eyeshadow Mayhem

I guess that I should have gone with a meat dress instead of the crazy eyeshadow for our Lady Gaga inspired launch of Bodypump tonight.  I wore black sparkles that resembled a racoon instead of a hot pop star.  At least if I wore a steak dress I would have remembered to take it off.  I had to teach BodyCombat right after the launch of pump.  In combat you sweat like crazy so as you can imagine afterwards  I looked a  like a sad clown.  We added a new abs class to the schedule right after Combat and a ton of new members came in to take the class.  Forgot to mention to the class that I had launched earlier in the day so there was a logical explanation for my melted face.  I am sure I made one heck of a first impression.  I kid you not.  I scared my kids when I came home.   The picture doesn't do the craziness justice.  I should have taken a picture of my kids faces that would of given you a better feel for the insanity.  I promise I will wash my face tonight:)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, wash your face.

    ReplyDelete