Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Precious

My children still sleep with us almost every night.  I know some families frown upon this, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.  Inevitably our kids will grow up and before we know it the thought of sleeping with us will be considered embarrassing. So for now before they grow up too fast they are in our bed.  Every night since my daughter was an  infant she has laid down on my husbands or my arm to fall asleep.  I laid down with her tonight.  She is so incredibly clever.  She has caught on to the fact that I have been getting up after she falls asleep.  It is very chilly in the basement of my grandmothers house where we have been sleeping so I go to bed wearing my robe.  Some how with out me knowing Ella tied the belt from my robe to her wrist hoping to prevent me from leaving.  Precious.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, that is too cute. What a smart little sweetheart. You know this sleeping with our kiddos thing is just another thing you and I have always agreed on. Aidan and Dani are in our bed right now, and I will spend my night between sleeping with them, and then with Owen :) And don't you worry, I plan on blogging about sleeping with my babies too, one day soon. And I don't mean this blog on your blog, I mean on my blog.

    ReplyDelete