Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pimples

I started getting a little cocky with myself lately.  I thought I had conquered my battle with adult acne.  But no, this morning I woke up with 3 craters building up under my skin!  It couldn't be because I fell asleep with makeup on my face the past three nights because I was too exhausted to wash my face.  That would mean I would have to take responsibility for my laziness.  When I was in high school and middle school I don't remember ever having a pimple.  It sounds weird but I wish I had.  At least then I could get more advice with out feeling so alone or awkward.  I am surrounded by people with beautiful skin.  I am sure it is a lot of work but it looks so effortless.  I have invested in facials, and the most expensive skin care lines out there.  I guess this is one more thing I am going to have to admit has to be attributed to my lack of maturity.  Maybe once I complete my journey through post poned puberty I will finally be a big girl.

2 comments:

  1. do not make me reprimand you in a public forum for not washing your face at night!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, look, it looks like I'm a twin over there under your followers. Weird. cool.

    ReplyDelete