Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pants

So today I went tanning.  My third day in a row.  I normally never tan, but it is my attempt to convince my brain that I traveled somewhere tropical over spring break.  I must say I am looking like I just got back from Mexico, but unfortunately I don't think it was my beautiful tan that was attracting attention today.  After my tan I went back to work and talked to several members, and then ran errands.  When I came home I realized that my pants were inside out.  I had a big ol' tag sticking out the back, seams galore.  REALLY!!  Sometimes I wonder why they let me walk the streets freely.  I am not surprised I embarrassed myself AGAIN,  I think people half expect me to walk around with my pants on wrong.  I guess I should just celebrate the fact that I remembered to put them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment