Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Grouchy

Is it bad that when I ordered a hot tea instead of a coffee and the barista joked with me instead of just taking my order this morning I kinda wanted to rip his face off?  I am going to go with, yes, that is bad.  I started a cleanse today.  I figured a fresh start for my mind, body, and soul would be good for me.  I think I may be defeating the purpose by starting off with such a bad attitude.  It seems like the crap is coming out through my thoughts instead of the opposite end of my body.  I am sure I can survive, temporarily, without my cup of java.  But, you have been officially warned.  If you like your face....don't mess with me:)

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm....there's gotta be a "your face" joke I can make here.

    I can do that because I'm too far away for you to rip my face off.

    ReplyDelete