Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Love note

I met my husband in seventh grade. The first day I saw him I sent him a note that said "I love you." I know that is a little aggressive but I can honestly say from that day forward I have had an infatuation with this man. Joe is an amazing human being. I believe that we cross paths with certain people at certain points in our lives for a reason. We were incredibly young to fall in love, but I know it was meant to be. His unconditional love has at times been frustrating to me. How dare someone love me for simply being me. Thank God that he has, does, and always will. I told Ella I wrote Joe a note to profess my love to him. She couldn't believe I would be so naughty. She told me how forbidden notes are in her class room. Maybe it was or maybe it wasn't my best mom moment but I told her it is rare but sometimes you have got to break the rules.

1 comment:

  1. True fact people, true fact. I am here to vouch for the validity of this blog post. She used to make me go with her to talk to Joe, and she is just as goo goo ga ga over him now as she was then. And that dude feels the same.
    (ps. Joe, I can't get in trouble for blogging about you because this is Trae's blog)

    ReplyDelete