Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I will never be a wizard

Screwing up is terrible. I should know. I do it a lot. So the only thing worse in my opinion to the initial screw up is to become a repeat screw up offender. Rarely do I get the luxury of learning life's beautiful lessons the first go around. In the past I used to hide from my mistakes and pretend that they didn't exist. I bet you can guess how well that went:) I have come to the terms with the fact that I will never stop screwing up. If we don't have the inevitable time to time mishap I am not sure if we are really living. But facing each problem head on is the only way to move forward. So I guess the bad news is I will never become a wizard. I can't make things disappear. Good news is I will never become a wizard. I really don't think I would magically make each of my problems disappear even if I could. I love the lessons I am learning along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you didn't screw up on picking your bff. You were like a wizard when you did that!

    ReplyDelete