Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Glowing

So in the past two days I have had three people tell me they like my hair better blonde( a change I made about 8 months ago). I have also had 5 people tell me they like my hair cut ( I cut my hair 2 months ago). Someone even told me I looked glamorous, a pretty difficult compliment to receive when your wardrobe is exclusively spandex. I was starting to think that maybe I was walking around invisible for a little while, but then it hit me. I am glowing. I am happy. Really happy. I am not stressed. I feel organized (for the first time in my life). And, I am not consumed with worry. I feel great........I guess it is showing.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Trae. It is always good to love your life! Not many people truly embrace it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your glow in Canada! I thought it was the Northern Lights!

    ReplyDelete