Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fear of the unkown snack

The other day Joe made me close my eyes and told me he had a snack and was going to put it in my mouth. FREAKED ME OUT!!!! So of course I know he wouldn't feed me anything disgusting, or too weird. So why the heck was I so freaked out. He had to force me to keep my eyes closed, and everything in me wanting to run! I think I might have some trust issues on my hands. If I had a hard time letting the person I love more than anything in this world feed me. I MIGHT have an issue! The unknown is scary. Whether it be as simple as the snack my husband was trying to give me or any life experience that lies before us. With out risk though we don't get the opportunity to reap rewards. I could have easily bit into something horrible, symbolic to some situations life brings us. But thankfully I ate it, and it was delicious! Of course he wouldn't tell me what it was. Terd. But I am happy I took the plunge. I can't wait to blindly enter the next adventure with Joe the outcome will surely be worth the risk.

1 comment: