Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Migraine

I got a migraine last night. I blame it on stupidity. If you have ever had a migraine you know how excruciating it is and should be avoided at all costs. The symptoms I endure include blurred vision which makes you very dizzy. Throbbing pain in your head. I lose feeling in half of my tongue and some of my fingers, sometimes my whole hand. The inability to complete a thought. Extreme sensitivity to light and movement. And, over all extreme grouchiness. So did I try to avoid it? No, instead I pretty much wrote the recipe on how to easily obtain a migraine. I started my day with a one pump toffee nut soy late from Starbucks prior to my spin class. (no food) I had two classes and one rehearsal for launch with only two bottles of water consumed in the entire day. I had a great lunch but probably should have consumed more calories due to how physical I was. Riding on some stress and lack of sleep. Killer combination. I should know better. Unfortunately, the day after feels similar to a hang over. Tired, nauseated and dehydrated. Yuck! Today is gonna rock!

p.s. If you have never tried a one pump toffee nut soy late you should. They are fabulous. Just eat some breakfast too:)

1 comment: