Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Toodle dee doo to you.

Merry Christmas to all my homies.
I hope Santa brings you a pound of bologna.
May all your holiday wishes come true.
Gurumpety gobblety toodle dee doo.

That is my Merry Christmas poem.

The only thing I asked for this Christmas was for my husband to write me a poem.  He is going to have a tough time topping my bologna magic but he is very eloquent so I am sure his will be fantastic. I really have a tough time going to the store and buying my husband a present. It feels weird. Both of us have everything we would ever want. At the risk of making a lot of people throw up in their mouth right now, I can't really give him anything that would symbolize how much I love him. So we have resulted to poetry. Will I share it with you? Heck to the no!!!! Thats private:)

2 comments:

  1. Dude. My Blog Christmas present was way better. But how hilarious (and obvious because that's how we roll) is it that we were both blogging at the same time, and did pretty much the same blog - Christmas presents for our blog faces.

    Your poem is....so...nice. Really, you should start reciting poetry while you teach. You know you can't resist it...you are totally gonna start rhyming next time you teach.

    I know you will share Joe's poem with me. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

    PS. I'm pretty sure you guys resorted to poetry, not resulted to it.

    Hey look! Another blog on your blog!! Well, in that case, blog face, here is a Christmas present from my blog on Trae's blog!
    Merry Christmas!!

    http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/feah0c6gDqmlxOcY?cmpid=ey_fb_friend

    (you have to go to it, but believe me, it is worth it!!!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pss. Don't worry Joe, she totally won't share it with me. It's private. I don't want to hinder your poem writing skills cause you think I might get to hear it.

    ReplyDelete