Saturday, November 19, 2011

MY FACE

A colony of pimples are taking over part of my face.  Driving me absolutely bonkers!!!  Every time I complain to my husband he looks at me warmly and says why don't you go see a professional.  Great advice actually, I should go see a professional.  I have consulted nearly all of my friends as well, who all have painfully beautiful skin I might ad, who have all given me wonderful advice as well.  So why, with all this valuable information have I not acted.  Not one of my friends recommended that I go to the local vitamin store and invest in supplements that supposedly control breakouts, but that is what I chose to do.  Why!!! My friends have beautiful skin, they hold the answer, and yet I choose a different path.  I could blame my fierce independence, or my laziness for a quick fix, or my frustration for past poor advice.  I have pondered the thought that I am destined to a life stuck in puberty.  I know this is not the first time I have struggled with a situation and instead of doing something about it, I complain... sometimes even to the point of tears.  So what am I getting out of it.  Why choose to allow boils to take over my face.  I don't take the next step ALOT because I fear the result.  So many of my friends recommend that I take birth control to control my hormones thus controlling breakouts.  I am afraid that I will forget to take them.  LAME!  That simple, that stupid, that maddening.  But really, whether it be my puss face or any other situation, fear of failure seems to always be the nasty villain at the end of the equation.  So today I vow to start poppin birth control pills.  My complexion no longer deserves to be punished for my unwillingness to face my fears.

2 comments:

  1. There is a natural way to have beautiful, clear, healthy skin. Go to www.CrunchyBetty.com. This site is amazing! Give it a try for three weeks and you will be shocked!

    ReplyDelete