Monday, June 6, 2011

I want my voice back:(

I miss my voice. I used to be a singer. Not a super good singer but good enough to hold a note. Now I try to sing and it sounds like poo. I damaged my vocal chords. A perfect blend of acid reflux and over coaching has led me to constant episodes of scratchy voice syndrome. Yes, I could give up wine, coffee, and coaching. But I refuse. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Next week, thankfully I will be doing Ride the Rockies. I will be on my bicycle, not really able to talk to anyone for several hours a day. I don't think this trip could come at a better time. I really do need to behave so I don't develop more scar tissue. So next time you see me with a coffee in hand, yell at me. I obviously need some accountability. I may not be able to tra la la la la anymore. But if I wasn't able to teach anymore I think I would lose my noodle. I am one of those type of people that if you tell me I can't have something I crave it every second of every hour of every day!!!!!! Dang addictive personality. I better develop a craving for hot tea ASAP. I wish it didn't take me losing the things that matter most to me to figure things out. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment